If YOU had the opportunity to reverse your chronic symptoms by ADOPTING and MAINTAINING anti-inflammatory eating without feeling overwhelmed or deprived - would you?
If YOU could heal your pain, increase your energy, banish digestive disorders, lose unwanted weight, reverse auto-immune conditions, sleep better, think more clearly, improve your memory, experience clear skin and maybe even improve your athletic performance – by eating foods like cupcakes, lasagna, muffins and pancakes – would you?
How can I possibly talk about healing the body and adopting anti-inflammatory eating while leading with a cupcake?
But it's not only diet that is causing chronic inflammation in our body nowadays.
In fact, the top 6 things that cause inflammation in the body are…
……This list is overwhelming for me, and I’ve been at this work for nearly a decade!
To simply the process, I have figured out how to streamline the removal of chronic inflammation from the body. And it starts with diet because we have control over our food. And how beautiful is that?
In a world where it can feel like we have so little control over outward situations – the beauty is that we DO control what goes into our body and how that directly impacts our health.
What if I told you that by focusing on and SWAPPING out ONE simple ingredient for an option that tastes similar, yet doesn’t inflame – you would by default drop many of these top 6 inflammatory foods to the wayside?
Pretty cool, right?
You see, I’m a mom of two energetic kids. I work full time, “try” to keep the house clean and really enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible. I walk my talk in regards to anti-inflammatory eating…not only with myself, but also for my kids. So it has become MY MISSION to find a way to maintain an anti-inflammatory diet without feeling overwhelmed and without my kids or I feeling deprived. And now that I’ve figured it out – Teaching others how to do the same thing is my passion.
There is no better medicine than eating the right type of food….or more specifically…..eliminating the wrong kid of food. As the famous Hippocrates once said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
The truth is – we can all do a two week “clean eating” or no sugar- type challenge. More than likely, you’ve done some sort of cleanse in your life, or signed on to a diet. And I’m guessing, that more than likely, you also felt a version of feeling better – maybe even great!
But if you’re here right now, it’s probably because you weren’t able to maintain that way of eating and living. And trust me, you’re not alone!
- If you have an interest in trying a new way of eating and living where everything tastes so good – that you never feel deprived, and therefore, don’t have the need to fall off the wagon…….
- If you want to know how I travel (a lot) and go out to eat while sticking to an anti-inflammatory diet……
- And most importantly, if you want to reverse chronic symptoms showing up in your body so you enjoy your day to day life the way you always dreamed….
- Then I want to introduce you to my group coaching course, The Secret To An Anti-Inflammatory Diet, where I address all of these obstacles and turn them into SOLUTIONS.
- Check out what so many of people whom I have had the honor of working with with have to say about this work.
- If you’re curious to know how I survived a near death experience (as in – bed ridden for over a year) due to chronic Lyme disease and parasites that had made their way into my spinal chord, brain stem and in fact put holes in most of my organs and ate away many of my endocrine glands – largely due to anti-inflammatory living…..
- If you’re curious how I followed an anti-inflammatory diet while working 55+ hours as a teacher while having two young children (one of which was super sick the first couple years of his life) – without feeling overwhelmed…….
Want to know more?
- Where do I start?
- What foods do I eat, and what do I not?
- How much water do I need to drink each day?
- And what happens when I fall off the wagon?
- How strict do I actually have to be in order to heal my body?
- And most importantly…how do I do this without feeling deprived and overwhelmed?